Thanks all. I'm just concerned that her overall FSIQ isn't as high as we were expecting AND that the examiners report has over 2 pages outlining her attention/distractability issues during testing. IE, during assessment task, she stopped to stand up and perform a routine for the examiner... She's a diehard extrovert/social person. The emphatic description of her less-than-focused testing state + the repeat notes about how she would have gotten more correct if she hadn't been disinhibited in speaking make me worry that:
1) we're not seeing a true reflection of her abilities and
2) she may have more ADHD symptoms than I ever considered before!

Truly, we knew she had a lot of energy, but since she has never been in a typical school environment, we haven't seen a lot of problems reported with attention. I also wonder if we (her parents) were/are just less educated about what ADHD looks like in girls.

I'm trying not to get too hung up on scores, but I'm concerned about her spread (38 pts between VCI and PSI) and that her scores all around were effected by her relative weaknesses.

She's doing fine in school except for writing tasks, which take her a long time and frustrate her. She recently used the term "lazy" to describe herself (in reference to writing) and that broke my heart for her. Before 2nd grade, she was in a preschool/no-grades kind of environment with no rigorous academic instruction. Now she's at a self-paced curriculum/mixed age classroom, and she completed 2nd grade work between Sept 2016 - Feb 2017 (5 months, not including holidays and a vacation we did that had her miss 3 weeks of school). She's now in "5th grade" for Language Arts and Reading, "4th grade" for spelling, and "3rd grade" for writing. Science/history are done as a group.

Her school achievement scores on the SPS (Scantron Performance Series) were done in Sept 2016 and Jan 2017 (4 months apart) and in that time her scores improved quite a bit for both Language Arts (from 91%/3.4 GLE to 99%/6.6 GLE) and Math (93%/GLE 3.4 to 96%, GLE 4.4). Those felt like big improvements for such a short window (esp given the holidays/trip!).

So basically, I don't know if I'm seeing her full abilities in her WISC-V scores. But maybe I'm just focusing too much on the numbers. Secondly, I'm starting to think we were/are under-prepared about the possibility of a 2E profile and what we could/should do to help. I'll be looking more into dysgraphia and what we can do to support her there.

Any thoughts/ideas on what we can do to help her with attention shifting and focus are also appreciated. I ordered "Smart but Scattered" on Amazon as a starting point.