Originally Posted by Val
I just don't like the idea that society tells students that a college education is critically important to their chances of future success, yet getting it mostly requires being soaked for money. Total loan debt apparently hit $1.3 trillion last summer, and is growing faster than starting salaries for graduates.

That's so they don't waste money on drugs, alcohol, tattoos, iPhones and high definition surround sound multi-panel home theater entertainment systems.

Plus order to participate in the modern international financial hypereconomy, you must first *become* a participant. Being larded up with massive amounts of debt is an awesome way to make sure that you doing your part every month to keep the financial flows flowing. You don't even have to buy a house or car! So there's no asset upkeep to worry about. Student loan debt is like the key that opens the door to your financial future.

This is why I recommend law school. It's a great way to do your part to create six-figure debt instruments to make a better tomorrow.

Last edited by JonLaw; 03/21/17 11:31 AM. Reason: I are sleepy