Skunk, all the scope and sequence is done for you. Common Core. Poorly understand, fantastic resource. The website breaks down what students should learn in each grade. If you have trouble with the edutalk, google for "learning targets" or "I can statements" that are Common Core aligned. Common Core alignment is a reassurance that if a student switches schools, s/he won't have gaps in education. It's important (IMO) for potential acceleration, since some districts won't accelerate if there is any, single lagging skill. Common Core keeps the bases covered.

IXL is Common Core aligned but it has more depth and breadth than any other curriculum I'm aware of. Saxon is fantastic, although since there is quite a bit of repetition, Saxon isn't palatable unless the student is at a challenging level of work.

Reading lists can be tough, but I'm of the opinion that literature, reading, and writing skills can be taught without unleashing a stack of novels. Picking away at individual skills may work better. Perhaps analyzing haiku or choka poetry. They're dense, so there's plenty to discuss. It's opportunity to teach "reading between the lines", and they're short so composing them isn't articulately demanding on working memory and handwriting.

Handwriting without tears is excellent. Cursive is generally easier for dysgraphia.

Great Courses lectures are AMAZING. and expensive, but check the library since many have them. You may need to preview content. For example, Cultural Culinary History series does talk about war and starvation so sections may not be appropriate.

Story of the World Series is a fantastic introduction to history and it's available in audio CD. The activity book is lower level, the test books are higher level. These do not align with Common Core, they include a lot more content than CC.

Work portfolios are appropriate for scope/sequence/mastering skills. The public virtual school here uses 10 homework examples to grade per semester (for one of the grading options).