I'm not at home at the moment, so can't send you any links... but fwiw, when we've advocated at school we've found teachers/staff aren't really terribly interested in learning about DCD/dyspraxia in general, but more focused on how it specifically our ds is impacted - hence the most helpful thing we have shared wasn't links to videos or articles or scholarly research etc, but rather a list of how our ds was impacted academically and accommodations/etc that helped limit the impact.

We also found it easiest to receive (without a lot of questions and without a need to link the "why" to the diagnosis) accommodations that are fairly widely used ("typical"). Accommodations such as breaking tasks up into smaller steps are accommodations that span a range of diagnoses. Our state's Special Ed website contains a handbook with "typical" accommodations, and the same list is also available in our school district's Sped Policy handbook - anything we requested off of this list was an easy ask; anything we requested that wasn't on this list required a bit of lobbying - that's where being able to say "this is a typical need" or challenge for students with dyspraxia helped, but rather than being interested in documentation on dyspraxia, our teachers/staff were usually more interested in having us explain and demonstrate how the requested accommodation would help our ds. Hope that makes sense!

Best wishes,

polarbear

I'll look thru the links/etc I have when I'm back home.