Originally Posted by peanutsmom
I did enter my husband's email in the next custodial parent info, but he never received the email. I thought I'd check the completed form to make sure I have the email address correct, but the completed form was not viewable anymore.
I would probably contact the DYS program with exactly that information, plus the correct e-mail address. For future, it may be helpful to make a copy, print-out, screen shot, or quick i-phone photo of any documentation, applications, forms, etc.

Before contacting the DYS program, I would follow the advice on the DYS FAQs webpage, for your husband to:
1) check the spam or junk e-mail folder,
2) setup the DYS program's youngscholarapps e-mail address as a contact on his e-mail.

BTW, it's also possible that a DYS staff member may have misread/mistyped an e-mail address. Don't feel bad or stress over it, many of us have made similar errors and have learned to make copies to check our work for errors and/or save the day when others we are interfacing with may make an error. We are only human after all... making mistakes and helping others, where we can, when they may be experiencing a similar conundrum. smile