1. VCI addresses verbal knowledge and reasoning skills.
VSI reflects visual-spatial thinking, with and without motor skills.
FRI is abstract thinking and problem-solving.
WMI has auditory and visual measures of the size of one's mental scratch paper. (How many pieces can be held and manipulated in immediate memory.)
PSI is pencil-and-paper speed for rote visual-motor tasks.

The Hoagie's descriptions are still relevant for VCI, WMI, and PSI. The old PRI combines aspects of VSI and FRI.

2. Excellent scores all around. These are really strong CPI/efficiency (WMI + PSI) scores--actually about 15 points higher than his GAI, which bodes well for his ability to keep up with the EF demands of advanced work. It is true that VCI is significantly lower than the other index scores. PSI is also significantly higher than the other index scores.

3. NVI might be more appropriate for him, regardless of the reason for the lower VCI, simply because of the extreme relative weaknesss of VCI. (I should note that, in a non-disabled GT child who reads two to four years above grade level, I wouldn't expect much in the way of L2 effects after three years in English immersion classrooms. And his vocabulary, which is usually where I see the effects, is on a par with all of his other skills.) The magnitude of the difference between VCI and NVI observed in his case occurred in less than 5% of the standardization population.

4. He hit the ceiling in FW and Cd, both of which count into the FSIQ and NVI. As of yet, there are no extended norms, so we'll have to wait on whether additional normative information emerges for those. You can ask the psych just how far beyond the raw score necessary to obtain a 19 he went.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...