thank you, I have documented the issue, so far. I had a discussion with the person on staff doing this, actually not a teacher (I was in a hurry when I wrote it and didn't think the distinction mattered - but everyone here has made it clear it matters! ps thanks for all the responses).
it is in fact a person in the administration so that makes it a bit tougher.
I am in contact with that person and working on explaining that what occurred a couple times between her and my dd has been enough to make dd anxious about going to school.

it does sound like some of it was the administrator using certain language which has implications which dd was fully picking up, and the admin maybe was not..?
ex: I need the truth/fill out this form, meant to dd that everything you've said up until now has been a lie, and now we will even DOCUMENT it because this just got serious.

the admin person wants to chat with her, which I thought might be helpful, however dd is unwilling to do so, so far anyway.

I don't think the admin is evil, just a bit misguided and fuzzy -- she did not really catch on when I said the flow of your interrogation does not work very well: if you want the truth, maybe you have to say you believe what someone said already and you just need them to right it down, if they have more to say that is ok, too.

Last edited by chris1234; 04/29/16 01:10 PM.