I feel like I should give more information. These less-than-desirable traits are pretty much only ever exhibited at home (I can count on one hand the number of times someone other than me has witnessed this). I can't say that it all is completely disruptive to normal life, but I had always thought the screaming/crying fits would be over with by now. And the bad times seem to come in waves. We can go weeks with freak-outs only happening 1-2x in a week, and then we go a few days where it's <10x a day.

We're feeling a bit stuck with where to look for coping tools to navigate the above listed traits. But maybe it's all within an average range of acceptable? A full neuropsych evaluation maybe seems overkill, and I don't know that just an IQ test would offer enough insight...? Perhaps a counselor/therapist is more appropriate without any evaluations? We're in the middle of one of those stretches of bad days and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Thanks for of you all of your insight so far, you all are great.