DD5 just had an assessment for ASD, but I have suspected that she is twice exceptional for a while. Unfortunately, I was wrong, or she didn't do well testing. She has been diagnosed with ASD (high functioning) and ADHD. She also has problems with sensory processing (just started OT), anxiety and self confidence. Here are her results. I'm concerned with what seems to be a large amount of scatter and the very low visual spatial score. What could this mean? Could this have caused her testing to be less accurate or make her FSIQ not reliable? The doctor she tested with does specializes in kids with Autism. That is his focus, so when I asked about the discrepency he just kind of shrugged his shoulders.

Scaled Comp
VC 29 126
VS 16 89
FR 21 103
WM 27 121
PS 27 121
FSIQ 71 113

Subtest: Scaled
Block Design 9
Information 14
Matrix Reasoning 8
bug search 9
Picture Memory 16
Similarities 15
Picture Concepts 13
Cancellation 18
Zoo Locations 11
Object Assembly 7

On the Wide Range Achievement Test (4th ed)

Raw Scaled %
Word Reading 15 97 42
Spelling 15 109 73
Math Computation 12 107 68

He said that the achievement score should match the IQ test, but it falls below. Also, according to her teacher is at a first grade level for reading, so I'm not sure why she didn't do better here unless she just didn't want to.

Can someone explain this to me so I can get a better idea of her strengths and weaknesses and whether this is a fair representation of her knowledge? Thank you!