Reading, fortunately, is a bit easier to allow your kiddo to run with, IMO. In fact, here is a gifted reading study that calls into question how much progress most gifted readers make AT SCHOOL during the school year (probably due to lack of sufficient challenge): https://www.nwea.org/content/uploads/2014/08/Data-Award-Karen-Rambo-Research-Brief_0.pdf (these growth patterns, btw, are DEFINITELY true for my kiddos, who have started the troubling pattern of growing more during the summer than they do during the entire school year...kind of makes the case for homeschooling, right?).

My goodness, yes, let her keep going if she wants to, although I wouldn't get too hung up with Raz Kids if she is ready to move onto something else. DS quickly became bored with Raz Kids and I found it moved too slowly for him. He was already reading chapter books, so I encouraged him to read books he enjoyed instead. After a certain point, he simply stopped using it (except for when the teacher made him at school).

Meh - my thought? Like many things at an average school, it is not designed for a gifted reader, so it is of limited value.