What tests do your state use? Ours does the Smarter Balanced assessments but I have to say, the results they give you are basically useless. DD scored the highest possible scores given to 3rd graders but all you get out of the whole thing is a number. I don't know what it was, but basically the results say something like: YOUR SCORE: 999; YOUR LEVEL: ABOVE GRADE LEVEL. You won't get any useful information out of something like that.

Is your school on board, or are you trying to find a way to get them on board?

If the school's on board, they should be able to figure out her instructional level in math and ELA with formative assessments linked to their curriculum.

The most useful group test we've had independent of the school was the SCAT that DD took through the Johns Hopkins CTY talent search, which was an above-level achievement test. In 2nd grade, it gave her information on where she stood compared to 4th graders. But the results were still really just a bird's eye view. Like, "Math: 92% compared to 4th graders." You could clearly see she was above the 2nd grade levels, but wouldn't be able to figure out what to teach her based on these results. (Cost: about $100)

The most fine-grained independent individual assessments I've ever gotten were reading and math assessments from the local Sylvan Learning Center. I took DS there primarily for the purpose of getting this information while I was trying to get him grade-skipped. Their entire business is built on knowing what exactly each kid needs to learn, and they did. (Cost: about $150)