Welcome!

Ditto everything polarbear said, especially:

"If you see things that you wonder about elsewhere - in academics or life skills etc that don't seem to match her ability, then I'd take a closer look at the gaps in the WISC scores. If not, I wouldn't worry about it."

As far as these WISC-V results go, they do suggest that there is some kind of slant toward auditory-verbal, and away from visual-spatial, as there is a consistent pattern across, and even within, indices. If there are second-language effects, they are likely relatively small (not much room for improvement beyond scaled score 19, which is the max subtest score obtainable!). Similarities, which was a little lower, is more of a reasoning task, and lines up perfectly with the fluid reasoning subtests. So there's a clear bias, with concrete verbal skills topping out the scale in the Very Superior/HG+ range, verbal and nonverbal reasoning both falling comfortably in the Very Superior/MG range, and concrete visual spatial in the Average range.

Working memory is a little different, as DS is an auditory memory task, and scores in the High Average range, while PS is a visual memory task, and scores only in the Average range, consistent with the VSI. Do you have process (sub) scores for Digit Span? Sometimes there are interesting differences among the three process scores.

In processing speed, she had the most difficulty with the task that requires scanning and tracking, and did okay (Average) with the fine-motor speed task.

I would consider having an occupational therapist look at her, in addition to a developmental optometrist. There are multiple possible reasons for this profile. It may be that there is a perceptual weakness of some kind. It appears not to be strictly motor in nature, as there is negligible difference between the motor-involved and motor-free or motor-reduced tasks in the same categories. Pure processing speed is also not entirely consistent with the picture, as she also did not show noticeably stronger performance on untimed vs timed tasks in the same clusters.

Actually, the low PSI concerns me less than the relative weakness in VSI, as I suspect the former is an outgrowth of the latter. Do you see any learning challenges or quirks in her present or past educational experience? Do speed or spatial ability factors appear to negatively impact her in school or in life? How's her organization? Writing, especially lengthier projects?

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...