Dd12, just started middle school and is not doing very well, primarily with executive functioning skills. She has an IEP for dyscalculia and dyslexia and receives most of her help with math. Out of the six teachers she has only her math teacher has emailed and acknowledged that she has read dd's IEP. Surprisingly the only class she's getting an A in and not feeling overwhelmed is her math class. Math has always been a struggle and she's doing really well in it. She also has minimal homework that takes her only 15-20 min tops and most of the work is done on paper.

The rest of her classes she's floundering (minus art). Her school is nearly 100% online which is great for me to keep track of but with her minimal computer experience she's struggling. She is doing her school work but having a hard time navigating between all her classes online and finding assignments, notes, powerpoint presentations, etc... She has messed up several times with turning (uploading through the online system) in her work and thus received a lower score for work being late. I've shown her multiple times and she keeps forgetting how to do it (I think due to low WMI and PSI).

She also seems to be spending too much time on homework even with her dictating her responses for me to type. One of her accommodations on her IEP is a reduced workload for the beginning of the year and I don't think this is happening in her classes besides math. This is something I will address with the sped teacher and should be an easy fix (hopefully).

But I need ideas on what to do about her having trouble getting stuff turned in, remembering what she did in class (what was covered, turned in during class time, etc)... she just isn't remembering this stuff and because I have no way to tell online if it was done my hands are tied. I wasn't there in class to know. She is doing the work but forgets to turn it in, forgets if she's turned it in, or doesn't turn it in correctly.