If anyone gets my frustration, I thought you all would. So here goes. Earlier this year, we thought we were dealing with a marginally gifted set of twins. A million thanks go to AEH who confirmed that one of our twins WISCIV scores were not calculated appropriately. So I find a new doctor who has been fantastic. She orders vision assessment which shows issues with both twins and our ped opthamologist agrees (different issues but both have issues). Have a CAPD assessment down at Able Kids to find both have CAPD. We get counseling 2x/week for the girls. Counselor recommends getting both retested because she still thinks there is something not right. We agree. We talk to this new doctor and she is happyt to do a complete neuropsych eval..soup to nuts. Testing complete..we find out confirmation that the assessments done on both girls by prior doc were not complete. Test shows even higher IQs than before (been way over year since last testing). Achievement tests show LD with both of them. We know one has mild ADHD on top of the other stuff mentioned above. They also discovered that this twin has Stealth Dyslexia. Seriously..can there be anything else wrong? Other twin's vision issues are so bad, her achievement scores demonstrated a problem. Oh, and she has some sensory vestibular something or other (haven't gotten full report yet) and they are recommending OT for her. I am at my wits end. We just finished OT for typing skills since twin with ADHD has syndactyly. Now we restart with the other one. Vision therapy visits twice a week (because they can't fit them in at the same time), counseling 2x/week, etc. Anyway, I guess my question is, is there some treatment for Stealth Dyslexia? I have ordered some books previously recommended in prior threads but they haven't arrived. Sorry for the long rant. Just need to pull myself together. Also, thank you again AEH. If you hadn't advised the accurate scores we would have likely never had a reassessment by an experienced neuropsych nor found these problems. Your help has been very much appreciated.