He is not a really picky eater. We really try to have him eat mostly healthy and if he doesn't like something we don't really force the issue. There have definitely been times when my meals have "missed the mark" even for me. If he doesn't like what is served for dinner, we give him yogurt and/or fruit - so I don't cook another meal just for him or anything like that.
He is a total meat eater, but also likes broccoli, green beans, and really likes fruit - so we are lucky in that respect. But, we also don't offer him things that are really unhealthy - he has never been given cookies, soda, or even juice that isn't 100% and diluted with water. We definitely know he can't live in a bubble and will have other things some time in life - but he is only 16 months so he really doesn't need anything really bad at this point.

I "would" pick out my clothing a week ahead, but looks like I will be getting bigger on a daily basis - so even the best laid plans might be unfullfilled smile

I did go to the fly lady website and will be better able to really organize once we find out the sex of the babies. I have a ton of my son's old things kind of "waiting" for the verdict!