Good luck! I met with our school about my DS5 and found it helpful to put together a folder of information. I included:
* a number of solid articles about acceleration (I highlighted parts I thought particularly relevant and then called out the most important highlighted parts with sticky flags) -- these included the chapter about early entrance from A Nation Empowered volume 2, and the one about long-term satisfaction with acceleration, and then some popular articles and as much other research as I could get (send a PM if you want a list)
* an excerpt from the Iowa Acceleration Scales Manual -- the case study of early entrance to K/1
* iq & achivement testing
* work samples showing he was working 2 grades above his current grade (since he's preschool this year, that meant 1st grade-level or beyond) -- some of this was from school, but also work he did at home, like several worksheets he did about analog clocks and some very traditional addition problems, and (because the principal had requested it specifically) a half-dozen samples in which he drew a picture about something and wrote a sentence about it.
* a supportive letter from his preschool teacher
* some misc information about physical skills (good), height (tall), social skills (very much), previous preschool experience (years of successful separation & class participation), involvement in organized activities (including being successful as the youngest of 20 kids in his 4-H club)

I thought about including--but ran out of time--photos of him or even a video of him doing presentations in 4-H (he did 2 this year)