Thank you everyone for your responses. The kid wants to visit Pearl Harbor and other history museums so it looks like my summer will be busy and expensive lol. The idea that he's fascinated with weapons and war and history doesn't neccessarily surprise me as my father was a member of a World War 2 online fighter plane group (no joke) and they used to have annual meetings and they would do Dog FIghts in the air using acrobatic planes. Totally not my thing lol. But, my son is so interested in it. There was recently yet another shooting by a child in my area, and on the news "experts" were talking about how the child was interested in guns as a kid and was around guns therefore that must be why he did it. And yes I got terrified. However after talking to DS (whom by the way is now timing me in my showers because according to him we waste water, and has now decided to champion for Pittbulls so he started a website) I'm no longer concerned he would do anything to intentionally hurt anyone but I also need to make sure he doesn't go to school and start talking about this stuff or CPS will show up at my door!