....received yesterday of DS8. It's not particularly surprising given the feedback we've received from the school this year. DS has also been diagnosed with a social language impairment that may actually be an impairment or may be the ADHD. I'm just at a loss- DS's scores are all over the place. He toke the WISC V and received results similar to the WISC IV (from two years ago). By the way, I like the WISC V soooo much better. Much more nuanced. I'll remove scores later

WJ IV was not nearly as high as last time (WJ III in 2014)- the tester noted that DS seemed quite impulsive and careless during the written language and reading sections. Math scores were still exceptional, especially applied math (99.9th) and math calculations, but not as remarkable. Other tests of memory, language, visual perception, visual motor, etc. ranged as high as the 99th percentile and a couple of the language scores as low as the 25th percentile.

I'm not sure what to ask - we're going to start behavioral therapy so that homework isn't such a blooming nightmare. DS is complex. Anyone going through this that can offer insight, experience, commiseration?

Thanks.

Last edited by cammom; 05/07/15 06:58 PM.