Our kids attended a very similar school when they were in early elementary, only difference being it wasn't a new school, it was well-established. I personally wouldn't recommend it for the reasons DeeDee mentioned.

What happened at our children's school that's worth considering too - don't know that it would happen at your local school, but fwiw, the school was appealing to families for this specific reason, and a disproportionately large # of students per classroom had ADHD and other behavioral challenges than you would find in neighborhood schools. It became known among my teacher friends as the school that kids who couldn't function within a regular classroom would go to as a default solution rather than dealing with the actual challenges. This was tough both for the kids with the challenges (because they didn't have the support they needed to learn how to stick with tasks and manage their time as DeeDee mentioned) and it was tough for the students who weren't challenged with EF issues because teachers spent a disproportionate amount of time managing the kids who couldn't cope with how to manage in an environment that didn't include clear structure. My ds was extremely organizationally challenged at early elementary age (although he does not have ADHD), and he was so relieved when we finally pulled him out an put him into a more traditionally structured school.

The other thing I'd watch closely - it's a new school. It sounds good... but you won't know if they really deliver on the differentiated learning until it's been open long enough to see it in action.

Best wishes,

polarbear