DD4 tried it last week. She worked her way quickly through the "Numbers to 10" unit. When the unit ended, it restarted with the exact same lessons, as if she had never worked her way through it. I contacted the help chat. The answer they eventually came back with was "the program is working correctly." They seem to claim that this is some form of reinforcement for ideas not yet learned sufficiently. Meanwhile, my daughter was crying because the progress she had made was erased as far as she could tell. Even if she had not hadn't demonstrated knowledge, to make her think that she had made progress only to start her over again at the beginning of the unit is infuriating.
We also had MANY issues with graphics. We could never make it work on the iPad, and many questions could not be seen or would not fit on one screen even on the laptop.
Also, although the presentation format is prettier, it does move a lot slower than the other version. The help desk sent me a map of her progress (since they don't yet have reports available), and she had advanced through every section fine, except one section in which she answered 10 in a row wrong, probably because she was tired of doing the same thing over and over again.