Giftedandtalented.com has replaced EPGY k-7 math curriculum with Redbird Mathematics: Advanced Edition. It's supposed to launch today. From the webinar I saw, those of you who are already enrolled can opt to upgrade to this version for no charge. If you don't like it you can supposedly contact them to switch back to EPGY.

The new version has more bells and whistles, and it offers math enrichment challenges for the most advanced students. Advanced students (based on performance) will be "fast tracked" to skip lectures, be offered fewer item sets (review problems), start with more difficult item sets with fewer review problems, and have access to challenging enrichment problems. Students who don't perform at advanced levels will not have access to the enrichment challenges.

The advanced edition is for both the tutor supported K-7 math version and the independent study version of k-7 math. There is currently no group functionality, but it's something they are considering for the future. From what I saw, I don't think you can have any settings adjusted like you could with an SSA in EPGY, but I really can't say for sure. They also have school licenses.

You can see a video here .

My DD finished EPGY last year, so I can't give updates. Hopefully, those of you who are trying this new version can post feedback on it.