I finally got DD's eval report from the school district (I put in a written request in early October--geez).

I asked the school psych to give her the processing speed section of the WISC IV again. DD had taken the full test 13 months earlier and the private psych said she had "slow processing speed" because her GAI was 150 and processing speed was 94. Her coding score in particular (in 2013) was below average (an 8). So now her processing speed score is 115. I don't have the breakdown between coding and symbol search but sent an email asking about this.

She was also given the WIAT and WJ written expression clusters.

I can't find the score for alphabet writing fluency so i emailed about that as well.
Otherwise
WIAT
spelling: 113
sentence combining 135
sentence building 108
---sentence composition 126
essay composition-word count 106
theme development and organization 114
---essay composition 110

She said she wrote an essay that was 2-3 sentences (she was timed for 10 min.), so I find these scores extremely difficult to believe. I wonder if the scoring is very subjective and her scores are inflated.

For the WJ-writing she was at 116 for writing samples and 100 for sentence writing fluency, giving her a written expression composite of 110. It says on the report that her score needs to be 110 or below to qualify as SLD, given her GAI of 150, and I have no idea how they would come up with 110 as 1.75 standard deviations below 150. But whatever--it sounds like she might qualify for services under the SLD category.

In terms of executive functioning and how she is functioning in the classroom she was very impaired in terms of everything so I think she should at least qualify for services in terms of ADHD (but who knows!).

We don't meet until next week.

I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the large gaps between scores for writing and if we can rule out dysgraphia. She was given the BOT-2 and Beery VMI as well. For the BOT 2 she was at 90th percentile for fine manual control and 79th percentile for Manual Coordination.

For the Beery VMI:
visual: 65th percentile
motor: 94th percentile
visual motor integration: 79th percentile