Today was the first day back to school after Holiday break. DS7 was very tearful on the walk to school. He stated he wants the day to go faster and that everyone is learning things that he already knows. "If I were learning something the day would go faster" Specifically, he dislikes math class because they are learning adding and he "knows all that". We have been happy with this school and teacher as they have taken several steps to provide differentiation so I encouraged him to share his thoughts with the teacher. He refused and then totally broke down stating she will get mad at him and said he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. Not sure what to do other than respect his wishes that we a)don't talk about it anymore and b)don't talk to the teacher about it. This general dislike of school has been going on for several months but this was the first time it escalated to tears. I see school refusal issues blooming and want to do anything I can to avoid going down that road. Your thoughts, encouragement, suggestions greatly appreciated.