Based on what you've posted, I would guess that the examiner did not calculate the standard score or percentile, as the AE and GE numbers are the estimated ones printed as guidelines in the record form, not the actual ones obtained from the scoring software.

This is what I came up with:

Passage comprehension- 94, 36 %ile
Picture vocabulary - 110, 74 %ile
Reading vocabulary - 114, 83 %ile (AE = 13.4, if you care about that)

Reading Comprehension Composite - 102, 56 %ile

This would indicate that her passage comprehension is essentially unchanged (normatively), but has kept pace with her age peers in terms of absolute growth. Her vocabulary skills are slightly (but not very significantly) stronger than her passage comprehension. I would suspect that she is more successful when processing small chunks of language than when managing multiple sentences. The two vocabulary tasks are one or two-word stimulus, one word response.

I'm curious as to why the basic reading skills subtests (letter-word ID, word attack, reading fluency) were not administered, where her Dx is dyslexia. That's where the deficits would be expected to show up.

Either receptive language or memory deficits could independently explain the difficulty with following directions. They are not the same, but they both affect directions. Is there data about her working memory?

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...