I've never posted DS7's scores here and I'm going to do my best to give a brief summary of where we are on this journey because I need some advice, again. He took the WISC and WJ 9 months ago and was diagnosed with dysgraphia.

WISC:
VCI: 99.6%
PRI: 98%
WMI: 42%
PSI: 88%
FSIQ: 98%
GAI: 99.8%

I'm not going to take the time to list all the WJ scores. They are consistently 95%, with the exception of Broad Written Language at 70%.

No major vision processing issues found, minor convergence insufficiency. No major issues found by OT, although she noted his fine motor skills are like a 5.5 year old (He'll be 8 in two months.) She didn't recommend any significant therapy.

Our pediatrician, who is our only champion, gave us a certificate for a free assessment at LMB. We got the results back today. She indicated that his abilities are quite high (99%), but his auditory processing is weak (68%). She said that he didn't have the decoding skills to access what he's capable of reading/writing. They recommended 2-3 weeks of intensive training and significant follow-up time.

We simply cannot afford this training right now. Are there other programs that I can do at home to fill this gap? This seems like a straight-forward set of skills, but I'm not an educator.

Also, how does this fit with dysgraphia, or does it? Is this a piece of that puzzle or another curve ball?

As always, thanks for your help. If more data would be helpful, just ask.