There have been several threads at WTM discussing this. I'm certain it's Life of Fred. The one I recall was an allusion to smoking *grass* and another about drinking alcohol. I think for the intended age ranges it's not a big deal unless you're very sensitive about such matters but for kids on this board who are years ahead of grade level, it might be content you don't want to address or perhaps it is. Or perhaps it will just go over the heads of the younger kids. ANyhow, I'm not sure how much of the hoopla is from the older additions or the new one. You might try searching at WTM for the threads. There was a blog that outlined many of the questionable pages but I *think* that pertained to the older, pre-santizied version.

I'm trying to remember the grass one. I think it was something like "while you were out studying math, your buddies were out smoking grass..." It doesn't sound too bad to me, but everyone has their thing they are uptight about lol. I just wanted to you know. Some of the very religious types at WTM refuse to use it.

Last edited by Dazed&Confuzed; 07/19/08 12:33 PM.