I'm not going to be much help- but I wonder if the lack of meaningful instruction is what is causing her to "level out?" I've heard parents say that some of the leveling out can be teacher driven- meaning that the majority of the time is spent catching other students up or teaching to the standard, so that the advanced kids don't continue moving forward?

On the other hand, my DS7 is exceptional at story recall and reads words and sentences that are far beyond elementary years (probably because he reads at least 50% non-fiction/science)-- what he needs work with is realistic fiction, character development, and inferences/nuances in the writing. It is a relative weakness. His DRA has his comprehension about 2 years ahead whereas less rigorous standardized tests tend to score him four years ahead. I'm sharing this information as something to consider.

Unfortunately, for a child reading as well as your daughter, I wonder if the teachers spend much or any time working with relative weaknesses in comprehension? I know in DS's case, the language arts teachers are pointing him toward realistic fiction,asking some deliberate questions about the characters, and teaching him to put his thoughts into writing. It's making a difference.