Originally Posted by NotherBen
Momtofour, are the student presentations worthwhile for the attendees?

My younger son doesn't remember much about them, but it's been two years (and I wasn't there). At the time, he seemed to think they were cool. I guess part of it depends on whether his interests fit in well with what the student talks are about. They do say interactive this year, so maybe they are trying to make them interesting?? If you haven't seen the list, it's:

Interactive Presentations:
Tiffany Chang is a senior at Northwestern University majoring in Biological Sciences and minoring in
Global Health Studies and Asian American Studies. Having always been interested in the human
body and international travel, she hopes to pursue a career in the health professions and work both
domestically and abroad. On campus, she has held roles in various community service organizations
and mentoring freshmen.
David Chi is a rising senior at Northwestern studying Communication Sciences and Disorders,
Biology, and Global Health Studies. On campus, he plays in one of Northwestern’s orchestras, serves
as a residential assistant, and is on the executive board of Mayfest, a student group that programs a
variety of large- and small-scale student events in spring. In his free time, he loves playing cello and
piano, running, scuba diving, snowboarding, exploring the city, going to concerts, and DJing.
Connor Joseph Tatooles is also a rising senior at Northwestern majoring in Economics and
American Studies. He explores economics from a historical perspective as well as from a current
U.S./international relations viewpoint. He is multi-lingual, speaking English, Spanish, and Chinese.
He will be pursuing departmental honors this year and completing a thesis on U.S./China relations.