Hi Everyone- new here and trying to get more information on helping my DD6. Thanks for reading! Here is our background:

DD6, after starting 1st grade in a private Montessori school started having a very difficult time. Things spiraled out of control and we got kicked out of the private school. (She was bolting out of class and hiding during recess not wanting to return to class)

Suspecting Dyslexia, I had her evaluated by a Barton Screener friend who confirmed she most likely had moderate to severe Dyslexia and Dysgraphia.

Took her to get a full Nuero Pysch Eval- which showed that she had overall verbal and nonverbal cognitive abilities in the very superior range (130/131 score Verbal/Perceptual; 98th percentile) and significantly lower working memory and processing speed (97/112). The Nuero Psych said her Perceptual Reasoning score was even depressed due to the ADHD impulsivity so she most likely was in the 99th percentile here. Conclusion based on her WISC-IV and WIAT-III scores confirmed consistency with at least moderate Dyslexia. She also tested positive for ADHD through the TEA-Ch test. And Dysgraphia.

Scrambling to find a new school for her midyear, I found a local co-op type school for gifted kids. Its a small ratio (5:1) and seems to be fantastic for engaging her interest in learning(she said she was bored in her previous school). While it seems a perfect fit for her gifted quirkiness and social/emotional development, I am worried that her Reading/Dyslexia isn't getting re-mediated here, though she seems to be making slow progress. Her teacher thinks she can read now, but when my friend re-tested her using just a list of words and non-sense words, it is obvious she is only guessing based on the beginning of the word, etc. and is not really "reading". Her teacher is saying to just give it time (reading), that I shouldn't be worried about grade level categories here- she promises she will be reading War & Peace by junior high.

Recommendations? Am I just being to hyper about the Reading and should wait it out and see, or should I get some outside remediation after school (Barton tutoring is available in my city)? Any other recommendations here? I am a full time single working mom so don't have options to homeschool.

Thanks so much!