Bridges is a 2-e school in Culver City (Los Angeles).
http://www.bridges.edu/

Anyone know anything about this school. Anyone talked with them or could point me to honest reviews. Bridges is far enough away from me to be impractical but not impossible. All I know about it is the web-site. The Bridges web site does talk about possible dorms for the 2015/16 school year, so even if things calm down I might go for a look during open enrollment next year.

Things are getting bad enough here that I'm starting to feel I can't get the public school to work for my DS14. Things are going downhill fast, as we still have 5 weeks of school. Just enough to completely shoot himself in the foot. I don't really want to switch schools, and don't know if it's even at all possible for next year. My son has been doing much better socially and loves the marching band and the independence of biking himself to school.

I know full time homeschooling is NOT going to work for us. There really aren't a lot of other good options that I think would work for my son. What I would love to try is homeschooling/online schooling for one or two of his classes but I know the school won't allow that for any "required" class ie.. English or U.S. History.

Last edited by bluemagic; 05/16/14 09:26 AM.