I don't remember DD learning even all of the things that were mentioned (although it was a year ago now). Addition and subtraction ad nauseum as well as geometric shapes (like identify a quadrilateral). Multiplication at the end of the year like "What are two fives." (complete with pictures to illustrate that). Time (but I don't think to the minute) and counting money. Place value to maybe the 100s or 1000s place. I don't think they did anything with decimals except to how they relate to money. Like $1.25 is 1 dollar 25 cents. Very basic fractions like 3/4 means you have 3 pieces out of 4 total pieces but really nothing beyond that. They are just getting into equivalent fractions now and improper fractions at the end of third grade.

This is going to be truly painful for DS if he is forced to sit through it next year in second grade. Right now his first grade teacher is giving him problems like -16 - (-22)= ? No idea what grade level that is supposed to be but he has no problem understanding.