I am really questioning at this point if it is fine motor or some kind of processing, motor planning problem, or expressive language issue.
:P
I think an OT could definitely help, but I really want a neuropsych eval as well, because I'm not sure that his diagnosis of Aspergers is necessary or appropriate anymore.

I can't figure out if his traits are simply facets of his giftedness or actually asd or other diagnosable issues. So, I don't know how to address them. Now that I have realized that he is highly gifted, and started reading up on it, it is dawning on me that he simply fits the tendancies of very gifted kids and their intensities and such. I wonder if his diagnosing doc will be open to changing his diagnosis. She seems like an open minded type of person, but I don't know her well, and her speciality is autism.
He's very intense boy, amazing memory, unusual interests, overly sensitive, and very active. He used to seem like he had social impairments and repetitive behaviors, but he does not anymore, although he is obsessive about his particular interests!