Based on those facts and circumstances, I would recommend continuing to have someone (or more than one person) assigned to your highly gifted daughter and let her work in an office setting out of your home. I would check on cyber schools or homeschool curriculum. I would look for other opportunities for her to develop her interests / future career goals. I am fairly certain that the top 15% of the human population (by IQ) is considered gifted and talented, which means look for the creative arts that appeal to her -- singing, dancing, acting, playing instruments, languages, etc. Definitely find Mensa in your area for her and link her to the other gifted children. She sounds wonderful. Congratulations and leverage off of what you read at this and other gifted / profoundly gifted sites. We have found elementary school to be mainly social for our child. It is possible that no one in your district truly understands your specific situation. You have to find the other gifted families. Sometimes, families go through universities (Connecticut, Maryland); it depends on your area. Hang in there.