I am looking for advice from other parents who have more experience with advocating for gifted children than I do. DD is in first grade (7) and scores in the HG to PG range (depending on the test). We found this out while evaluating for possible ADHD. She is a very good student academically but her teacher said she seems to daydream, create art or read at her desk while she should be listening. Her teacher said it does not seem to be impacting her academics though. The evaluator said she does not have any signs of ADHD. I signed her up for ixl math and she loves it and has finished through fifth grade in two months. She reads DH and my old college text books and understands the subjects thoroughly. Before we got test results we had not given her any advanced academic stuff but since we have she seems to consume the information. She did not go to kindergarten since it is not mandatory in our state (we had a wonderful nanny) and due to our careers we are not able to homeschool. She is a wonderful little girl but we are really not sure what to do in terms of education?