Ive been reading though your proposals and I agree with them 100%. If I had the power to do so I would make sure they become a reality. This is something that needs to happen if we want anything to get solved.

Public schools in the United States are one of the biggest jokes on the planet. I say this because Ive been there, I attended public schools. I could wright libraries on my experiences and those I have witnessed in others. Sounds like a grandiose statement to make, but from everything I have seen and heard I can without a doubt say with my senses it holds true.

Public education needs a massive overhaul both in advancing individual talents and in the teaching of social skills. Schools are going backwards, not forwards as now common core is being put in place. The teachers now filling the places of those retiring have a vastly different mind set. None are trained in anything that doesn't follow the now set required academic curriculum. A lot of kids that don't succeed and become board are frequently seen as behavioral problems as well. The ignorant teaching the impressionable.

Its these amendments that will do the world much good before anything else. If we want to end the past repeating we need to invest in our future.