Thank you for your responses! We just got back from the meeting. It actually went much better then I thought it would. The biggest change in his IEP is that we will no longer receive OT.
This is fine with us, his goal for the year had been to type at a certain speed, and he reached this. They are providing him a laptop instead of the word processor that he had been using. They no longer expect him to produce handwritten work.
They also removed the behavior plan. Which I comfortable with since they did leave in all the accommodations relating to giving him a break and a quite space when needed. We were also able to successfully advocate that the do not remove his need for an alternative testing space. He sub-vocalizes as he thinks, this is a huge part of his thinking process, but can be disturbing to others.

His Classroom teacher did send along ALL his test scores from the beginning of the year. This gave us much more insight. His math and reading scores from the 3rd grade PSSA were both advanced. They gave the STAR test at the beginning of the year and he scores 6.8 for Math and 6.7 for reading. They also took the 4SIGHT test (I had never heard of this one, but it is used as PSSA performance predictor. He got a Math advanced 80 and reading advanced 75. Lastly his DRA2 score from the beginning of the year was LATE 60 grade equivalent 6. We feel that clearly he should be in the pullout Math. The classroom teachers notes also mentioned that he is in the top spelling, reading and math groups for her class. Ultimately though DH and I have decided not to rock the boat since everything is going so well. DS is, for the most part happy and balanced. Something we could not have dreamed of at the last school.DH and I have agreed to do things their way, meaning that we will continue enrichment home. We will make sure he is exposed to the 5th grade material during the summer, and he should be able to test into the Math group for the Fall. I guess if Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed.