Apparently it's revolutionary and has almost no repetition. It's designed to help kids access their permanent memory centres. So you take child for assessment (free). They suggest placement in modular program. They teach parent how to do it at home and you pay a once off modular fee (meaning a family can use the same module over and over for each child at no extra cost). According to them, they can teach an average child the times tables in 10 minutes per day in 3 weeks so such a degree that they never forget it and know it totally well, backwards, forwards inside out etc.

They don't mind kids skipping around in modules - so my child could easily do the Algebra module without doing division module for example.

They also cover geometry, trigonometry, bonds for younger kids and a bunch of others.

So I am wondering why I have never heard of this before, and if it's worth looking into. The cost is totally inexpensive in my mind for the times tables thing and that is something that both my mathy kids need right now - they are floating along learning them slowly but it's causing frustration for Aiden (7) in his Soroban abacus program currently as well as for his other stuff he keeps wanting to do.

I know that this is usually the best motivation for HG+ kids to learn the times tables - my question to you, would you go for the assessments and get the program and try it? (both boys are keen in fact saying they will do it as we travel for three weeks in March around our country (road trip) and surprise everyone by knowing their times tables when we get back)

I'm thinking it's worth a shot...

Mom to 3 gorgeous boys: Aiden (8), Nathan (7) and Dylan (4)