Both of my kids are 2e and I'm not sure how that affected their test results. DD was medicated when she took the test and therefore appeared "normal" except for her speed (very slow).

In the report on my DS, who was just over 6 when given the WISC, he was hyper, excessively cheerful, and answered questions standing up, or paced around the room whenever possible while being tested. But once he was given a task he settled down pretty well. It's so hard to say if kids are performing to the best of their ability because the testers don't know them. So if a kid says "I don't know" to a question, a parent might think (of course he knows that), but how would the tester have any idea? Still it sounds like he was trying his best, it's just a question of how much did anxiety affect things.

DS was also tested at age 3.5 and he was very off task and acting ridiculous during that test (I witnessed that one), and his scores did go up a lot between then and age 6. Although by age 6, a kids scores are probably fairly accurate assuming they were doing their best and not overly anxious.

DS has Developmental Coordination Disorder and was tested after a skull fracture/brain injury. It's questionable whether he had double vision or not at the time he was tested. We had just stopped patching his eye around that time. I think the TBI and/or the DCD affected the tests that involved motor skills (mainly coding and block design). I took him back 5 months later and the psych repeated just the working memory section to check the brain injury plus ADHD. That went up about 8 IQ points. On the first test after the brain injury his GAI was around 133. So it is possible for a 2e kid, even one who acts hyper during the testing, to score as gifted. Probably a lot depends on the tester and how they manage the child.

I would wait at least another year or two before re-testing. The score may change, or it may not.