Originally Posted by DeeDee
OK, MON, I'll let you know. I think it's more flexible than just "set problems."

I expect we're going to pony up for the math paper ($20!); less sure about the writing app ($30!).

My ds has the Panther Math Paper app (and yes, it cost $20). It allows you to select numbers and math notation to write your own equations, and you can save them as pdf files, as well as (I think) copy formulas directly using the iPad double-tap copy option. I haven't looked into it further than that - my ds is in a bit of a holding pattern where he's ok using handwriting for math at the moment (previously he'd used Efofex on his laptop but he switched to handwriting when he first had to start using an iPad for word processing etc at school). I'm sitting in the background at the moment just trying to keep his options open for writing math on his iPad when/if he gets to the point where he realizes it would decrease his homework time and increase his legibility significantly smile

We don't have Panther Writing Paper, and I'm very interested in looking into it smile

polarbear

ps - DeeDee, do you have anything specific you want to look at re the math paper? I can try it out on my iPad if you'd like.

Last edited by polarbear; 01/22/14 12:54 PM.