Thanks, thanks, thanks so much.

My head was full after the behavioral optometrist finally e-mailed the December evaluation to us this Wed. My head was starting to explode between what the behavioral optometrist says/ recommends and has referred us to and what others (neurofeedback, ophthalmologists, neurosurgeon, pt/water therapists) have said/ recommended and referred us to within the last few months.

You can easily go crazy trying to figure these things out and what's what. I have. One professional says one thing; another says something else. It can be hard to make heads or tails out when there isn't a clearly demarcated approach or treatment. And the situation gets exacerbated when everyone seems to be recommending different therapies that can be costly and out-of-pocket expenses. One recommended we look into the sensory learning program (http://www.sensorylearning.com/program.php), but that's $3,000 and it's doubtful whether the insurance would cover any of it or be really what ds needs at this point in time.

It seems to me that there's very few professionals who have the expertise and knowledge with brain-based visual issues. This is just crazy at the moment with getting help and/or the right diagnosis. Hopefully, this will change soon.

I will continue update here on what's going on and what anyone (ie. Dr. Lovecky or others) say/recommend, etc.