Is that the CogAT 6 or 7? I think the CogAT 6 goes up to 150 and the CogAT 7 goes up to 160, so the percentiles may differ. So the 139 on the CogAT6 is actually ABOVE the 99% - I think that 99% on the CogAT6 starts at 136 - so that would be a VERY HIGH Composite CogAT score! Will they consider a subtest score of 139 or above (in terms of you submitting an alternative that high) or must it be a composite? I am not sure about the CogAT 7, as our school did not use that version.

Still, if your DD has an FSIQ above 99%, and if the school takes the WISC, she could possibly qualify on this alone. Is the school hesitant to consider the GAI? If so, do they perhaps need some education about why this is perhaps a better assessment of your DD? Her WISC Achievement scores might also qualify her (will they take these)?

I can understand your frustration of dealing with this, especially since your DD's scores are so high. Just remember, they may need to be educated about the alternative measures (WISC, etc.). I think that when a school uses set tests and scores they tend to get rather "locked on" to those tests and scores. THEY may need to take a step back and be reminded to look at their own policies, plus the total picture of available information on your DD. Hang in there!