Just seeing this now! Thank you for sharing your experience RegisteredNurse! And so glad your little guy is doing better!

My son did the whole tomatis thing combined with balametrics, etc. I have to say, it does seem to have helped. I am glad he did it. The little things, too, that came out of it - e.g., his knowing his left form his right (like 95% of the time LOL) smile , being able to do jumping jacks, stronger posture, etc. It seemed to really help his coordination. Oddly (actually the director says it's not odd at all but I find it odd) his reading ability just sky-rocketed midway through... like some wall or something had been lingering/getting in the way was finally destroyed. His behavior is better, anxiety down. It's weird - it's like a bunch of little things but all together they make for a nice change and for a boy more comfortable in his body.

They recommend doing on intensive of Interactive Metronome to finish up but I just don't have the money and DS really doesn't have the time right now. It's only for two weeks but it's two hours every day for those weeks so I like to do it on a holiday. I was thinking of having DS do it over Christmas but not sure... I am wondering if I can leave it till summer.

Anyway, welcome! And thanks for your story!