It's really awesome that they can see her actual achievement levels. I'm wondering though has she made the sort of progress others have mentioned? I haven't checked your old posts but my memory is that there have been multiple environments start out ok, or better than the last one, then devolve quite suddenly when she reaches the end of her patience for not learning, being so different, whatever it is that sets her off?

This does sound the best fit so far, from my memory, but I'm concerned that the schools fears about not making her seem more different are setting her up for problems. I'm put in mind of my DDs struggles in the other direction. Her first school kept insisting we shouldn't worry or focus on how far behind she was because it would only make her feel bad and make things worse. Dd didn't need us, or anyone else, to tell her she was wildly different from her classmates and pretending she wasn't only added to how bad things got. The matter of fact, head on approach of her second school was exactly what she needed and lead to a radical turn around in self esteem and dramatic progress in skills.