Thank you all so much! Both the words of consolation and the advice were exactly what I needed. I'm taking some time to be quiet this morning and try to focus my mind. (Did I mention I sprained my ankle yesterday too? It was a really really bad day)

I will take you up on your generous offer Polar and PM you the emails. I know you've been there and beyond and dealt with similar issues on the 2e side. I'm grateful for your experienced advice.

Today we are having more crisis. He is breaking down when time to go to school and I'm afraid we may miss class today. After he stopped crying hysterically and clinging to me, he started complaining about the chaos of specific transitions, problems with PE, and that there isn't anything for him to learn. He says school is "stressful right now". He also says "only someone with their brain not working could stand 6hrs of not learning anything".

Yesterday I thought it was more home related and today it is looking like it's really more school related. I'm working on an email incorporating this information about how not accommodating his disabilities is impacting him. Feeling a bit more rational today.