I am becoming extremely frustrated and seeking any advice...
My DD11 was tested with the WPPSI-III in kindergarten. Her IQ was 143.

Fast forward to fourth grade. Grades are not where they should be. Terrible speller, difficulty utilizing correct punctuation. Got her a tutor. She limped along. I began to suspect dyslexia, so she had a full psycho-educational eval. just before fifth grade.

Dyslexia was ruled out. She was diagnosed with ADD. I put her on Concerta. Another year of tutoring. NOTHING WORKED.

Beginning to suspect some kind of writing disorder. I am going to post test results to see if anyone could provide some insight. (I am getting a second opinion from another educ. psychologist, but this has been a two year struggle and I still do not know what is going on or what to do.)

FS IQ 125. This is obviously a big diff from WPPSI, but still too bright to be struggling.

Verbal Comprehension Composite 124
Similarities 15
Vocab 14
Comprehension 13

Perceptual Reasoning Composite 127
Block Design 16
Picture Concepts 16
Matrix Reasoning 11

Working Memory Composite 107
Digit Span 11
Letter-Number Seq 12

Processing Speed Composite 115
Coding 8
Symbol Search 17

She was all over the map on Woodcock Johnson, but mostly average.

On the Gray Oral Reading test, she was in the 50th percentile for everything tested. (am I wrong in thinking this is a pretty big mismatch with her IQ?)

And then this:

Beery VMI

Percentile rank 19
Visual Perception 39
MOTOR CO-ORDINATION <1

I honestly do not think she has ADD, and the last thing I want to do is give her stimulants to alter her brain chemistry if she does not need them!

Out of ongoing frustration and growing desperation, I have contacted speech and language pathologist to work with her.

If anyone has any advice or opinion, I would be extremely grateful. Her self esteem is suffering and it's hard to watch.