Is your daughter in a private school? If so, you should look for other schools which know how to handle gifted students. But, if she is in a public school, then you have to set up a meeting with the principal and discuss your findings with him as well as ask him to use your private testing result as a basis to determine acceleration.
I had a similar situation with my son getting into trouble because of boredom. Subject acceleration is not possible in our school district until 2nd grade (a district policy). He was allowed to sit in on 1st grade during K because he was in a mixed class, but he was still bored. We resorted to afterschooling rigorously so that he was challenged even though it came outside school time. He used the school time to create crafts and art, socialize, play at recess and get into trouble.
After many anxious months of meetings and worrying about 1st grade being too easy for him in the coming Fall year, I have decided to move him out of the public school system. I am shopping for private schools now and will move him out within a year.

Last edited by ashley; 07/30/13 08:16 PM. Reason: typos