Wow, thanks very much. I never heard of Cogito. That's fantastic. I'll definitely contact them.
As for IGGY - it's primarily school based at the moment. A school or teacher confirms whether a child would qualify or not for IGGY.

I applied this weekend, but the site is programmed for confirmation and verification from a school. The website, though, says that homeschoolers may apply. From what I understand, it seems like you have to provide some documentation as to your child's giftedness to join IGGY. So presumably, IGGY would verify with homeschooling parents as to a child's gifted documentation.

My pg ds7.5 is so desperate to find someone like him who shares the same interests and thinks like he does. I'm waiting to get the test results for DYS and I do realize that this is where he may find that one soul buddy who ds7.5 can relate. In the meantime, it seems impossible to find that soul buddy or meet ds7.5's social/emotional needs locally or elsewhere in the physical world at least. He's got pretty restricted criteria here smile.