Hi, I am new to these forums. I submitted my DD10 application a week ago and praying and waiting until the response comes back. I have a question that I hope I can get some advice. My DD10 is skipping 5th grade at a private school. School has always been too easy for her but she loves school and to read and math. The school asked me to do 5th Grade Math and Language with her in preparation for skipping. Math took all of 3 weeks. Even though she does well in Grammar, she does not get 100s and she hates it. I didn't realize how much until I started working with her myself. I was okay with hating grammar but she hates writing too. My sweet easy going child has been fighting me tooth and nail about writing. The thing is she is even good at it, but she even cries over having to do it. It is making me nervous about her skipping because I am afraid she will fight her teacher next year and this hatred of writing (and not just grammar) seems to have come out of the blue. We are doing the Duke Tip Cryptography class, which she loves, but every time it gets to a writing assignment she cries. Any advice?