If you're looking at a third grade suppliment I just kept hearing about Beast Academy until I went ahead and bought it. They only have the third grade series and it's too new to buy used. My kid's starting Singapore 1a. I got these "for later", but he's already started reading them some because they're super cute. I just opened to tell you what's in it.
In the comic book for 3a is a conversation.
"The four corners of my math book are all right angles."
"All four corners of this panel are right angles."
"I'm right!"
"Good. Does anyone know an angle like this that is smaller than a right angle?"
"That's a cute angle."
"Very good, Winnie! Angles that are smaller than right angles are called acute angles. Can anyone guess what we call an angle that is larger than a right angle?"
"Uncute angles?"
"Wide angles?"
"Obese angles?"...
It goes on. At the bottom of that page is a monster sitting inside a wide open angle with a little speech bubble saying, "I'm obtuse." lmao
From what I've read on the Well Trained Mind board Beast Academy is best just left to the kids because it by AOPS and it's meant to make you work a little at thinking to come up with the answer. I told my kid these books are for after he finishes Singapore 3, but didn't leave them put up out of his reach either.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar