There's two more related funnies. I tried to remember a recent example of a visual memory, because I know I've had one in the last two weeks, but I got impatient and just thought of another one instead of trying to remember.

The other funny is now I'm sitting in front of the school waiting for my kid. I'm reading the latest Robert Jordan book, but because I tried to use my minds eye earlier a few other visual images flitted through my periphreal vision. One was just a miniskirt and midriff and upper legs only. That reminded me of a C.S. Lewis book I read years ago (you know he wrote more than Narnia and apologetics, right?) and in that book a guy somehow looked inside the mind of a woman he knew. One thing he was surprised by was that in his mind faces were sharp and clothes were blurry, but in her mind all the faces were blurry but the clothes were sharp. Everybody has memories. How else can you remember if it's not audible, visual, or story? I guess the difference is accuracy and the amount of detail.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar